Sunday, April 27, 2008

An apple in the hand

I am watching CBS Sunday Morning. I do not know if you have ever seen this show, but it is really rather wonderful. Light-hearted news around the country. The current feature is discussing "hand models". All I can say is these people are crack pots. Seriously, they have a woman who owns over 500 pairs of gloves and makes her kids buckle her shoes and open doors for her. I understand job security, but that seems just a bit ridiculous.

For breakfast this morning I had my near famous wheat-less pancakes. I am trying all new manner of sins to cover the fact that they taste a bit like cardboard that dissolves into sand upon chewing. Today I tried fried apples on top. It was edible. They still need more. Now they remind me of apple pie with sand. I am working on it. Any suggestions I will gladly accept. Until then, I am going to take a nap and enjoy what is left of my Sunday Morning without a small person.

2 comments:

Eric Atchison said...

I saw that same episode this morning, weird, I feel closer to you now.

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Sounds like your breakfast was delicious!!! Maybe you should come up to memphis and try shopping at one of the specialty grocery stores.