Friday, May 2, 2008

Vacuums and Polygamy

Today is Friday. All I want to do is go home and vacuum. Is that sad? Probably. I have not had the chance to vacuum the floors in my house for nearly two weeks. It is completely repulsive. The fact that I have been utterly swamped at work, have been sick, and last but not least, caring for a dog in a body cast, aside- I should have clean floors.

Actually I just want to go home and vacuum and then mop, and then do laundry, all the while watching Season 2 of Big Love. I do enjoy that show. Frankly, I think that we should legalize polygamy. It makes perfect sense to me. If is were legal it could be regulated. At least someone, somewhere would have to show papers as to why a 14 year old was married to a 43 year old. At least make a civil union of some description. I see no difference in the right to marry as many people as you wish, as the right to marry whatever gender you wish. However you want to build your household should be your decision. Lord knows, I would not object to a helping hand. Or four.

1 comment:

The Nichols Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'm way behind on my updates, but I keep hoping one day I'll get the hang of it on a semi-regular basis.

Now, please explain the dog in a body cast?