Monday, November 3, 2008

Three Shows and a Party

This month has been hectic as hell. Dylan started the month with a show, put up another by mid month. We had a party for Halloween, the best holiday of the year, and now Dylan is off to the coast for yet another show. Funny how everything is slow and ticking along and then BOOM it is a mad dash around the race track. I won't begin to say toward the finish line because what is there to finish. Each day you get up and start back over again.
School is going swimmingly. I would love to say that I am now use to the freshman, but alas, that has yet to happen. They are still frightening children and I am reminded of my age when around them. Oh well. I have my freakishly high GPA once again. Go me. And we are almost 20% of the way done. I think Dylan is going to go ahead and apply for grad school. So that will be fun. While he is busy making beautiful things, I will be busy making the house beautiful. We have decided that after the wedding there will be no more events resembling a party that have more than 10 participants including us. Too much prep, and we are WAYYYYY to swamped. So that is that. I got my last big Halloween extravaganza before settling into a life more ordinary.

No comments: